We advise a broad range of domestic and multi-national businesses in relation to every aspect of the manufacture and supply of goods and the provision of services.
Our clients include:
- technology and business process outsourcing solution providers
- public sector organisations
- hotel groups.
We can help you with:
- outsourcing solutions
- technology supply, licensing and implementation
- distribution, agency and franchise agreements
- supply chain arrangements and procurement arrangements
- data protection issues
- sponsorship, marketing and advertising.
We act for companies of varying sizes, from family businesses to global corporations, including leading professional service providers, global banks, national and international manufacturers and distributors, international retailers, and software developers.
With significant experience of major domestic and international transactions, we can provide you with innovative practical and cost effective legal support.
They are hugely competent legally, commercial in their outlook and digitally savvy.
Chambers UK 2016