Stephenson Harwood has been looking after the legal needs of wealthy individuals and their families for nearly 200 years. We have always understood that our private clients require a wide range of services, beyond that which is offered by the traditional ‘private client’ firms. This is because our clients are typically entrepreneurial, international and with complex, frequently international, interests.
As a truly international firm, with a wide range of legal capabilities, we are ideally positioned to service all the needs of high net worth individuals.
We can help you with:
- Advice on residency and domicile
- UK & international personal tax planning, including planning for UK resident and non-domiciled individuals
- Tax and succession advice for shareholders, directors and employees
- Advice on tax efficient inward investment into the UK, including real estate
- Creating and advising upon offshore trusts, foundations, companies and other wealth preservation vehicles
- Creating and advising upon overseas pensions schemes and other remuneration trusts
- Representing clients in tax enquiries and investigations instigated by HMRC
- Creating asset protection structures
Our private wealth team works closely with our renowned corporate tax team, which provides the full range of tax services – both direct and indirect taxes (including -VAT) - to businesses in the UK and internationally.
To find out more about how our Private Wealth team can help you please contact James Quarmby
the fount of all knowledge
Chambers UK 2013