Widely recognised as having one of the world's leading shipping practices, we offer comprehensive, specialist shipping advice with a reputation for strength in depth and a strong commercial focus.
Our team has the specialist experience to understand your business needs and the capacity to handle all areas of shipping litigation work. Whatever the type of vessel, cargo or commodity, we will protect your interests and work with you to provide the solution you require.
From our offices in London, Hong Kong and Singapore we frequently act in high profile disputes involving complex legal and commercial problems. We often have to advise on cross-border and jurisdictional disputes which has resulted in a considerable pool of experience relating to the majority of important maritime jurisdictions.
We service clients throughout the world, and our multinational team includes specialist lawyers fluent in many languages.
We can help you with:
- Arbitration and mediation
- Bills of lading
- Bunker disputes
- Cargo loss and damage
- Contracts of affreightment
- E-commerce and electronic bills of lading
- Fires and explosions
- General average disputes
- International trade and commodities
- Maritime fraud investigation and litigation
- Oil and gas, chemical products
- P&I and defence work
- Personal injury
- Port agency and terminal contracts
- Shipping competition law
- Ship sale and purchase disputes
- Unsafe port and berth disputes
- Vessel sharing, slot charter and pooling agreements
Outstanding, knowledgeable and super, super hard workers - one of the go-to firms for large-scale
Chambers UK 2013