Our recent experience includes:
- Henderson International Income Trust plc - advised on the listing and admission to trading of this investment trust on the main market of the London Stock Exchange.
- Laurium L.P. - advised on the launch of a private equity fund investing in natural resources companies and related industries, which raised US$60 million.
- SPL Funds - advised on the sale of interests in Parallel Private Equity L.P. to J.P. Morgan Private Equity Limited.
- Jupiter Dividend and Growth Trust plc - advised on an innovative reconstruction for this fund with existing ZDPs and ordinary shares, involving an extension of life and creation of a new class of common share.
- Qatar Investment Fund plc - advised on the migration from AIM to the main market of the London Stock Exchange.
- Sandalwood Umbrella Fund - advised on the reconstruction of Sandalwood Holdings Limited by way of a section 110 scheme together with a rollover into Sandalwood Umbrella Fund - a new OEIC.
- The Diverse Income Trust plc - advised on the listing and admission to trading of this investment trust on the main market of the London Stock Exchange.
- Greenwich Loan Income Fund Limited - advised on a secondary fundraising, the takeover of Asset Management Investment Company Limited and admission to the Channel Islands Stock Exchange.
- HSBC Portfolio Fund - advised on the scheme of arrangement for the merger of HSBC Portfolio Fund, an authorised unit trust, into a sub-fund of HSBC Private Investment Funds, an OEIC.
- The Throgmorton Trust plc - advised on a highly complex reconstruction involving the adoption of a controversial new investment policy, an innovative tender offer and cancellation of the company's share premium account.
- The World Trust Fund - advised on a bonus issue of new warrants admitted to a standard listing on the Official List and admitted to trading on the main market of the London Stock Exchange.
- Camper & Nicholsons Marina Investments Limited - advised the fund on a 50-50 joint venture with First Eastern, a Hong Kong-based investment group, to develop luxury marina and property projects in Asia.
- BlueCrest AllBlue Fund Limited - advised the sponsor and joint bookrunners (RBS Hoare Govett and Dexion Capital) on a placing and offer for subscription of C shares.
- Manchester and London Investment Trust plc - advised on the recommended takeover offers of Stakeholders' Momentum Investment Trust plc and Osprey Smaller Companies Income Fund Limited.
The level of service is exemplary
Legal 500 UK 2010