Never loses sight of the
Chambers UK 2011
Maryanna is a tax partner advising on corporation tax, international tax, VAT, stamp taxes and other levies.
She has advised on most aspects of taxation for companies including tax planning for innovative technologies and services, structured treasury products and international reorganisations.
Maryanna has advised in relation to North Sea field transfers and decommissioning, financing of an LNG terminal, and wind power.
She advised on the sale of the National Grid gas distribution networks.
She has also advised a wide range of funds: retail and offshore covering a wide range of asset classes and investment strategies and on a range of tax structures for banks including regulatory capital, repos and stockloans.
Maryanna has extensive experience of advising on the tax aspects of all forms of corporate transactions including M&A, takeovers, reorganisations and restructurings and private equity situations.
Maryanna advises on all aspects of tax litigation from VAT and investment trusts through tax covenant claims to claims involving complex structured tax schemes.
Energy, infrastructure and utilities
Funds and financial services
M&A and takeovers
- Corporate and commercial
- Employee incentives
- Employment and pensions
- Islamic finance
- Joint ventures
- M&A and takeovers
- Real estate finance
- Risk management
- 08/15 The UK’s taxation of carried interest and performance allocations: a sea change
- 01/15 Stamping on cancellation schemes in takeovers
- 02/14 Legal risk management panel discussion - key talking points
- The Sharp End - Winter 2013
- The Sharp End - Spring / Summer 2013
- The Sharp End - Issue 3
- 08/12 IP taxation (2): think inside the box?
- 08/12 Is it the REIT time?
- 07/11 UK Patent Box: too taxing?
- The Sharp End - Issue 1
- 12/09 Pre Budget Report 2009 - Tax litigation update
- Hedge funds: hedge fund managers