pragmatic, commercial and willing
Chambers UK 2015
Mark is a partner specialising in advising both employers and scheme trustees on all aspects of pensions law. He leads the firm's employment and pensions team.
Since the creation of the Pensions Regulator and the clearance procedure for commercial transactions which may affect pension schemes, Mark has been at the cutting edge of developing practice in this area.
He is heavily involved in the work of the industry's professional bodies.
- 08/15 Pensions SnapSHot
- 11/14 VAT: action needed - now!
- 02/13 Media coverage: BBC Radio 4
- 01/13 OFT asks do 'defined contribution pension schemes' provide vfm
- 05/12 Contractual amendments and TUPE
- 03/12 High Court decision in QinetiQ
- 03/12 Pensions law update: Some recent developments
- 02/12 GMP Equalisation - time to grasp the nettle, even if it stings?
- 06/12 Media coverage: Pensions Age
- 12/11 PitFa11s: Annual Allowance reduced by £205,000
- 12/11 PitfA11s: Annual allowance reduced by £205,000
- 11/11 Pensions Act 2011 now in effect!
- 11/10 Pensions reform: Compulsory pensions - employer action required
- 04/10 TUPE - The key provisions
- 01/10 Protecting the Pension Protection Fund - Caselaw update