Admired for her ability to translate legal issues into excellent practical guidance
Chambers UK 2012
Anne is a partner in the employment team.
She advises on a wide range of HR and employment related matters, with particular emphasis on the practical management implications of employment law and employee disputes.
She has extensive experience in working with a variety of clients including listed and unlisted multinational employers, retail companies, UK and US law firms and financial institutions. Anne is an experienced litigator, and has acted for clients before the Courts and Tribunals at initial and appeal stages, including the defence of a major Equal Pay claim.
Anne also advises partnerships, LLPs and individual partners on controversial issues such as alleged discrimination within partnerships, the enforcement of retirement ages, lockstep abolition, partner performance, part-time partnership and partner expulsions.
Anne's bespoke training for HR specialists, line managers and occupational health advisers have been well received, and she is a frequent speaker at commercial and professional conferences, as well as client training events.
Anne is recognised as a leader in her field in the Chambers directory, PLC's Which Lawyer? directory and is also a named specialist adviser in the Legal 500 directory.
- 07/15 Modern Slavery Act 2015 – Time to prepare
- 03/15 New ACAS guidance on choice of companion
- 02/15 Media coverage: The Oath - DIFC Employment Law vs. UAE Labour Law: The Key Challenges
- 12/14 The year ahead: employment law developments to look forward to in 2015
- 09/14 Recent reminder on recovery of overpayments
- 09/14 The results are in ...
- 09/14 Scottish Referendum: any change for employment law?
- 03/14 Scores on Tribunal Doors
- 08/13 The new law - too good to be true?
- 07/13 Squash, lies and video tapes
- 10/12 Supreme Court victory for the Birmingham 174
- 09/12 Partners cannot be whistleblowers
- 04/12 Seldon - the final chapter?
- 02/12 Quotas won't fool voters, The Lawyer
- 06/11 On your marks...
- 03/11 Bully for you
- 02/11 Storm in a tea cup?
- 02/11 Repeal of retirement age draft Regulations published
- 02/11 Time out to train
- 01/11 Abolition of the Default Retirement Age
- 12/10 Appetite for appeal?
- 11/10 Beyond borders - anti-discrimination laws outside the UK
- 10/10 TUPE procedures - awards for failure reduced?
- 08/10 Interns - could they cost you more than you bargained for?
- 07/10 Unfair dismissal - a timely reminder
- 05/10 A leap of faith or a step too far?
- 03/10 Sick as a parrot: managing compassionate leave requests
- 03/10 Scrapping the compulsory retirement age has not been thought through
- 03/10 Who's left holding the baby?
- 02/10 Higher rate taxpayers hit on childcare
- 02/10 Compulsory retirement age
- 01/10 Agency workers: Rights won, flexibility lost?
- 12/09 Holidays and sickness
- 04/08 Changes to the Sex Discrimination Act 1975
- 03/10 Changes to UK immigration law - points for employers to note