• Home
  • News
  • Stephenson Harwood advises China Galaxy International Securities (Hong Kong) Co. Limited and Bocom International (Asia) Limited on IPO

25 Mar 2019

Stephenson Harwood advises China Galaxy International Securities (Hong Kong) Co. Limited and Bocom International (Asia) Limited on IPO

Linkedin

Law firm Stephenson Harwood has advised the joint sponsors – China Galaxy International Securities (Hong Kong) Co. Limited and BOCOM International (Asia) Limited – on the listing of the shares of Zhejiang New Century Hotel Management Co., Ltd. (New Century Hotel). The shares were listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited, and the global offering raised HK$1,155 million.

New Century Hotel, with its subsidiaries, is one of the leading hotel groups in China; it is engaged in the operation and management of mid-scale to upscale hotel chains. Of the 70 million offer shares, 10% were for the Hong Kong Public Offering, and the remaining 90% for the International Offering – assuming the over-allotment option is exercised. The offer price was set at HK$16.50 per share.

The Stephenson Harwood team was led by Hong Kong-based corporate partner Ivy Wong, who was supported by Beijing-based corporate of counsel Chun-Hui Lin, assistant legal managers Ben Zhao and Han Hu, and Hong Kong-based associates Connie Law and Diana Lo.

Linkedin

KEY CONTACT

Ivy Wong

Ivy Wong
Partner

T:  +852 2533 2811 M:  +852 6114 5667 Email Ivy | Vcard Office:  Hong Kong

MEDIA CONTACT

Rose Russell
Communications & PR Executive

T: +44 20 7809 2961 
Email Rose

  • Related Services
  • Related Locations